DIY New Years Eve Party Poppers 588 views
Share this Post
- HP ENVY 5660 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- Printable tags (Download)
- Plastic tube
- Tools: scissors or circle punch, small hole punch
- Print your tags (Download) on thick cardstock or project paper for a sturdier gift tag.
- Cut your tags by hand with scissors or use a 2-inch circle punch. Use a small hole punch to make two holes at the top of the tag.
- Fill plastic tube with confetti. You can usually find these at craft stores in the beading section.
- Tie a piece of twine through the holes of the gift tag and around the tube. Secure with a bow.
These confetti throwers take 10 minutes to make and can easily be mass produce for larger parties. I hope you enjoy them and Happy Holidays!