DIY New Years Eve Party Poppers 194 views
Share this Post
The holiday season is quickly passing by and before we know it New Year’s Eve will be here. Growing up my mother would throw a fun kid-friendly party for our family. We always had party hats and confetti poppers to welcome the new year. I’m continuing this tradition with my children and they look forward to it every year. We always have an apple cider bar cart filled with appetizers, confetti poppers and party hats. This year I decided to make confetti throwers using small plastic tubes and tied a printable Happy New Year gift tag.
- HP ENVY 5660 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- Printable tags (Download)
- Plastic tube
- Tools: scissors or circle punch, small hole punch
- Print your tags (Download) on thick cardstock or project paper for a sturdier gift tag.
- Cut your tags by hand with scissors or use a 2-inch circle punch. Use a small hole punch to make two holes at the top of the tag.
- Fill plastic tube with confetti. You can usually find these at craft stores in the beading section.
- Tie a piece of twine through the holes of the gift tag and around the tube. Secure with a bow.
These confetti throwers take 10 minutes to make and can easily be mass produce for larger parties. I hope you enjoy them and Happy Holidays!