DIY Mini Photo Books 2,511 views
Share this Post
Make a mini photo book from scrapbook paper! I bet this project has been around forever, but it’s new to me! I just learned how to make a cute mini photobook from a single sheet of 12×12 scrapbook paper and it works perfect with the HP Sprocket!
Use the Sprocket to print out your favorite pictures, then mix and match them within the pages of the book.
This one is a little tricky to explain in photos, but you can check out the video to see it from start to finish!
- 1 12×12” sheet of scrapbook paper, (non-directional patterns are best for beginners)
- HP Sprocket and HP ZINK Photo Paper
- Glitter paper
- Glue stick
- Washi tape
- Fold both sides into the center of the scrapbook paper. Then fold the center crease, so the paper looks like a “W” from the side. Crease well.
- Turn the paper clockwise and repeat.
- Doing the above will create a scores lines that divide the sheet into 16 3×3 squares. Cut up the center line and stop at the top crease.
- Rotate the paper clockwise twice and cut up each side, again, stopping at the top crease. You want to create a “W.”
- Start at the right and fan fold on the creases, when you get to the end, fold under and continue up the next row, fold the end under and keep going until it’s folded into a book.
- Unfold three square on each end and add glue stick, then fold over the end inside twice. This will make your sturdy covers.
- Add washi tape as binding, then trim each page with more washi tape.
- Follows the package directions and add paper to the Sprocket. Download the app to your smart phone, then turn on your smartphone’s bluetooth and choose Sprocket. Open your choice of photo library and tap on the picture, and it will print out on the Sprocket.
- Embellish the book with the photos and extra scrapbook paper.