DIY Lighted Photo Frame with HP Sprocket 279 views
Share this Post
The Sprocket allows you to print out all of your favorite snaps in seconds, but what are you going to do with all those photos? With just a few supplies, you can DIY a photo frame that puts the spotlight on your favorite pictures.
- HP Sprocket app
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Sticky-backed Photo Paper
- Large frame
- Battery powered string lights
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Mini clothespins
- Start by removing the glass and backing from your picture frame. Be careful not to break the glass or cut yourself!
- Hot glue the string lights to the frame in a zigzag pattern. Be sure to leave yourself access to the on/off switch.
- Print out your favorite photos using the HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
- Add the photos to the string lights using mini clothespins.
- Hang the frame on your wall and enjoy!