DIY Handmade Kisses and Hugs Garland 589 views
Share this Post
My kids’ absolutely love being tucked into bed at night and although this project makes for a great Valentine’s Day craft, for me, it’s to give my daughter all of the kisses and hugs in the world before she goes to sleep at night. This is the perfect craft to make for a holiday, but keep up year-round.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper
- Free printable xoxo templates (Download)
- Scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- Twine and ribbon
- Start by downloading the printable xoxo templates (Download) and printing onto paper using your HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Cut out the ‘x’ and ‘o’ and trace around each onto scrapbook paper. You’ll find that your scrapbook paper is most likely different weights depending on what you chose. Some that I used was glittery card stock, others just thin paper of nursery rhymes, her favorite colors and simple patterns filled with love. For the thinner sheets, trace the template onto HP Heavyweight Project Paper, and then glue to the back of the scrapbook paper to make it a little sturdier.
- Using hot glue, attach each ‘x’ and ‘o’ to a piece of twine, and then tie ribbon between each set. Now, hang your xoxo garland above your child’s bed.