DIY Graduation Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers 501 views
Share this Post
Print these graduation cupcake wrappers and toppers for free and add a little sparkle to your party. This touch of rose gold adds a bit of elegance all while congratulating the graduate. Print as many as you would like and assemble them in minutes with the instructions below.
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- Cupcake wrapper file (Download)
- HP Heavyweight Project Paper or White cardstock
- Double sided tape
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Download the cupcake wrapper file (Download) to your computer or phone. Send to your HP printer.
- Be sure to print on white card stock for additional stability.
- Use scissors to cut around both the wrapper and topper for each cupcake.
- For the wrapper, use double sided tape on one end of the wrapper.
- Wrap around the bottom of the cupcake and secure with the tape.
- For the toppers, apply a line of hot glue to the back.
- Add in your toothpick.
- Continue until all of your cupcakes are ready for your graduation party
- Add a touch of rose gold and sparkle with just your printer and a few simple supplies!