DIY Gallery Wall 649 views
Share this Post
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Everyday Glossy Photo Paper, 8.5×11
- Your favorite photos
- Photo hanging kit
- Measure your space and decide how many frames you would like to hang.
- Decide on spacing.
- Starting with a frame in the middle of the wall, choose where you would like to hang your photos.
- Print images directly from your smart device to your HP printer.
- Add pictures to the frames.
Note: My frames were 20 inches square. I wanted 1 inch in between each frame. So from my mid-point, I just measured 21 inches across, left and right and used the same measurements for the second row.