DIY Gallery Wall 539 views
Share this Post
Gallery walls are always fun. Whether visiting a museum, an art gallery or someone’s home, gallery walls tend to draw me in. Gallery walls tell a story; you can share the unique places you have been or pictures of your loved ones. There is always an empty wall in a house, whether in your entryway or hallway, there is always room to hang photographs.
- HP ENVY Photo Printer
- HP Original Ink (Learn how to save 50% on HP Ink here)
- HP Everyday Glossy Photo Paper, 8.5×11
- Your favorite photos
- Photo hanging kit
- Measure your space and decide how many frames you would like to hang.
- Decide on spacing.
- Starting with a frame in the middle of the wall, choose where you would like to hang your photos.
- Print images directly from your smart device to your HP printer.
- Add pictures to the frames.
Note: My frames were 20 inches square. I wanted 1 inch in between each frame. So from my mid-point, I just measured 21 inches across, left and right and used the same measurements for the second row.