DIY Donut Postcards 1,802 views
Share this Post
There are two things seriously lacking the world today: actual mail and donuts. Be honest. If someone surprised you with a handwritten note or a dozen donuts right this minute, it would make your whole day, wouldn’t it? Brighten your friend’s day by sending them a donut themed post card just because you love them.
- HP Photo Creations
- HP Printer
- HP Matte Brochure Paper
- Donut graphics (Download)
- Craft glue
- Gel pens
- Download the free donut graphics. (Download)
- Open HP Photo Creations and choose to create a postcard (located under the ‘Cards’ category).
- Add the donut graphics to the front of the postcard.
- Personalize the back of the postcard however you choose.
- Print the postcards on HP Matte Brochure Paper. Be sure to follow the prompts for two-sided printing.
- If desired, add “sprinkles” to the donuts using craft glue and glitter.
- Cut the postcards apart.
- Add your personal message, the address, and a stamp.
- Mail the postcard knowing you have just made someone’s day!