Decorating a Graduation Cap with the Sprocket 621 views
Share this Post
Graduation is a big milestone in your life! Celebrate your achievement by decorating the top of your graduation cap with your Sprocket printer. Then toss that cap in the air proudly. You did it!
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- HP ZINK Photo Paper
- Sprocket app
- Glitter paper
- Photos of the numerals in your graduation year
- Hot glue gun
- Other embellishments, like sticker letters, ribbon, buttons, etc.
- Cut a piece of glitter paper to fit the top of the graduation cap. Be sure to cut a hole to fit around the center button.
- Glue the paper onto the top of the cap.
- Use your smartphone to take photos of number that match the numerals in your graduation year. Look for them on street signs, buildings, parking lots and other places around town.
- Open the Sprocket app and choose those photos from your Camera Roll.
- Print them on your Sprocket Printer.
- Remove the backing from the photos and stick them onto the graduation cap.
- Continue to decorate with ribbon, stickers, and other embellishments.