Corkboard Desk Organizer 592 views
Share this Post
If you have ever look at your desk and think to yourself that it could use some sprucing up, then check out this great project! With a few simple supplies and the very cool HP Social Media Snapshots app, I was able to create a customized desk organizer with some of my favorite photos. Adding a little something like this to your desk will keep you smiling while busy at work.
- Lightweight cardboard box (like a cereal box)
- Adhesive backed cork sheets
- Craft knife
- HP Snapshots app
- HP printer
- Photo paper
- Begin by measuring the dimensions of the cardboard box.
- Cut the cork sheets to size.
- Remove the paper backing and adhere the cork to the cardboard box.
- Use the HP Snapshot app and your HP printer to print out some of your favorite social media photos.
- Trim the photos to size and pin to your new desk organizer.
- Fill the organizer with office supplies and enjoy!