Color Splash Invitation 1,217 views
Share this Post
Spring is here, and that calls for splashes of bright color everywhere: in flower pots, as part of your wardrobe, and on these colorful party invitations. HP’s new glossy invitations with rounded corners are the perfect base for this easy technique. Splashes of alcohol ink give each invitation a unique, abstract floral accent that is appropriate for Mother’s Day, Easter, garden parties, and weddings!
- HP Card & Invitation Kit (rounded corner, glossy, flat cards)
- HP Photo Creations
- HP printer
- Alcohol ink
- Drinking straw
- Use HP Photo Creations software to design a simple black and white invitation for your event.
- Print on HP Card & Invitation Kit, glossy flat invitations. (Note: this technique will only work on glossy paper.)
- Drip a small amount of alcohol ink onto the invitation and use the drinking straw to spread the ink into a splash of color.
- Repeat step three with other colors until you like the way the invitation looks.
- Stuff the invitations into the accompanying envelopes, seal, address, and mail!