Baby Shower Diaper Wreath 1,521 views
Share this Post
If you’re looking for a unique baby shower gift that is equal parts practical and aww-inducing, you’ve found your project! This baby shower diaper wreath looks complicated and impressive, but is really simple to make. Add your favorite baby photo to the wreath to complete the adorable look.
- A baby photo collage, made with PicCollage app, printed on HP 4×6 Photo Paper
- A 12” or 14” wire wreath form
- 10-12 new baby diapers
- Assorted new baby accessories (such as pacifiers, washcloths, rattles, etc.)
- Pipe cleaners
- Curling ribbon
- Clear tape
- Create a baby photo collage using the PicCollage app. Print on HP 4×6” Photo Paper.
- Cover the wire wreath form with new diapers. Wrap a diaper around the form, tucking the ends under the wreath. Then wrap a pipe cleaner around the diaper to secure it onto the wreath. Continue to cover the wreath form with diapers until the entire wreath is complete.
- Cut a 12” piece of curling ribbon. Gently fold the baby photo in half lengthwise (without creasing), and snip a slit in the top of the photo.
Unfold photo, and slip a loop of curling ribbon through the slit, then pull the two ribbon tails through the loop.
Tie the photo onto one of the pipe cleaners to secure the photo to the wreath, then curl the ribbon tails with your scissors.
- Lay the baby accessories around the wreath until you like their placement on the wreath, then tie each item to the wreath using curling ribon and/or the pipe cleaners. If needed, use a loop of clear tape on the back of the objects to help keep them in place.Tip: It can help to remove baby items from their packaging for a better appearance on the wreath.
Curl all ribbon tails, and tuck all remaining pipe cleaners into wreath.
- Add a piece of curling ribbon to the top of the wreath for hanging, if desired.